PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
AIM OF THE DOCUMENT
This page is intended to describe the management methods of Toyo Construction Group with reference to the processing of personal data of users, customers or visitor contacts who consult the website: bronxnyconstructioncompany.com No registration is required to access and browse the site for the moment: it is therefore possible to freely consult all the pages. To receive certain information, however, it is necessary to leave your data when requesting. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data provides for the protection of those who connect to the company website bronxnyconstructioncompany.com by electronically accessing web services starting from the address: bronxnyconstructioncompany.com
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART.13 D.LGS. 196/2003
In compliance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
- Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is Toyo Construction Group in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
- The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters (see Contacts page) of Toyo Construction Group, and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The data deriving from the web service may be communicated to the supplier of the goods as well as to the technological and instrumental partners of which the activity uses for the provision of the services requested by the visitor users. The personal data provided by visitor users who request dispatch of informative material (requests for information, answers to questions, estimates, site inspections, etc.) or other communications (orders) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose).
- In normal operation of this site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (e.g. IP addresses) This data could be used to only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access certain services, or to make requests for information to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- The provision of personal data is always optional, however, any refusal to provide such data will make it totally or partially impossible for Toyo Construction Group to provide the services/products or information requested. For the sake of completeness, it should be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information pursuant to article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purposes of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases, the answer is mandatory under penalty of an administrative fine.
- Personal data will be communicated to other subjects, only for the purposes connected to the assigned assignment (if necessary). The data are collected and processed in computerized mode for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Toyo Construction Group , in order to minimize the risks relating to the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed, has adopted all the minimum security measures required by law.
- 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Requests should be addressed to Toyo Construction Group as the “owner” of the treatment.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
WHY THIS NOTICE? This is an information that is provided, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (Regulation), as well as on the basis of the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014 to those who visit the site bronxnyconstructioncompany.com
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. During navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (so-called “third party” cookies); this happens because on the website visited there may be elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
PURPOSES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
TYPES OF COOKIES
Technical cookies: those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service”. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas). Analytical cookies: they are assimilated to technical cookies and are those used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on accesses and number of users and on how they use the site. They pursue statistical purposes only. Functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria, such as the language, the products selected for purchase, in order to improve the service. Profiling cookies: these are aimed at creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Third-party cookies: while browsing the site, the user could also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal, which are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than the site. These cookies can be sent to the user’s browser by third-party companies directly from their websites, which can be accessed by navigating from the site. In such cases,
COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks. An example are the “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relative information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, Below are the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies. Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514 Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy Google+ information : http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section. Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/ Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/ it/policies/technologies/managing/ Pinterest: https://it.pinterest.com/allrecipes/cookie-recipes
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES