Toyo Construction Group
QUALITY CAPPING SERVICES IN NEW YORK
What is capping?
Capping is a technique used to protect wooden windows and doors from the elements. It involves covering the wooden frames with either vinyl or aluminum sheeting to prevent warping, peeling, and water damage. This provides a seamless finish, increases the aesthetic appeal of the home, and adds to the overall value. Additionally, capping requires minimal maintenance and eliminates the need for regular repainting.
Capping is a cost-effective investment that can help extend the lifespan of wooden frames. It provides a protective layer that shields the wood from moisture and heat, preventing warping and splitting. Homeowners can enjoy long-lasting protection and lower maintenance costs, making capping an excellent solution for preserving the look and longevity of wooden windows and doors.
Capping services we offer:
Capping aluminum involves protecting wooden surfaces by covering them with a layer of durable and weather-resistant aluminum material. This technique offers numerous benefits, including improved durability, reduced maintenance costs, and enhanced aesthetics.
It can also help improve energy efficiency and protect against pests and the elements. Capping aluminum requires specialized tools and installation techniques, making it a job best left to professional capping aluminum services. Overall, capping aluminum is a smart investment for property owners looking to protect and improve the appearance and value of their property.
Benefits of Aluminum Capping:
- Low-maintenance: Aluminum capping is a low-maintenance option for homeowners, as it requires little upkeep and is resistant to moisture and weathering.
- Clean look: Aluminum capping gives a clean and sleek appearance to the exterior of a home, making it a popular choice for modern designs.
- Variety of finishes: Aluminum capping is available in different finishes, such as flat, semi-gloss, or high-gloss, providing homeowners with the flexibility to choose the right look for their home.
Capping vinyl is a technique used to protect wooden surfaces, such as window frames and trim, by covering them with a layer of vinyl material. This method offers several benefits, including improved durability, reduced maintenance costs, and enhanced aesthetics.
Vinyl is a durable and weather-resistant material that can prevent damage to the underlying wooden surface from moisture, pests, and other forms of damage. Capping vinyl can also help improve energy efficiency and provide added insulation.
Benefits of Vinyl Capping:
- Natural wood appearance: Vinyl capping offers the look of natural wood without the need for ongoing maintenance, such as painting or staining.
- Protects wood trim: Vinyl capping is an excellent way to protect wood trim from damage caused by moisture, insects, and weathering.
- Low-maintenance: Vinyl capping requires minimal upkeep, making it an ideal option for busy homeowners who don't have the time for regular maintenance.
- Cost-effective: Vinyl capping is generally less expensive than aluminum capping, making it a cost-effective choice for homeowners who want to improve the appearance of their home without breaking the bank.